Your privacy is important to us, an so is being transparent about how we collect, use, and share information about you. This policy is intended to help you understand:
- What data we collect
- Why we need it
- What we do with the data we collect
- How long we keep this data
- Children’s privacy porotection
- Where data is processed and stored
- How we protect data and keep it secure
- Your rights
- Links to other websites
- Changes to this policy
- Contact us or make a complaint
What data we collect
The personal data w collect from you includes:
- questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you contact #Hosting
- your email address and subscription preferences when you sign up to our email alerts
- how you use our emails, for example, whether you open them and which links you click on
- your Internet Protocol (IP) address, and detail of which version of web browser you use
- information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques
Why we need it
We use Google Analytics software to collect information about how you use www.hashtaghosting.co.uk. We do this to help ensure the site is meeting the needs of its users and to help us make improvements, for example, improving site search.
Google Analytics stores information about:
- the pages you visit on www.hashtaghosting.co.uk
- how long you spend on each page on www.hashtaghosting.co.uk
- how you got to the site
- what you click on while you visit the site
We do not collect or store your personal information (for example, your name or address), so this information cannot be used to identify who you are.
We also collect information in order to:
- improve the ste by monitoring how you use it
- gather feedback to improve our services, for example, our email alerts
- respond to any feedback or requests for information or problems to be fixed, you send us
- send email alerst to users who request them
What we do with the data we collect
The data we collect will not be:
- sold or rented to third parties
- shared with third parties for marketing purposes
We will only share your data if we are required to do so by law, for example, by court order to prevent fraud or other crime.
How long we keep this data
We will only retain your personal data for as long as:
- it is needed for the purposes set out in this document
- the law requires us to
In general, this means that we will only hold your personal data for a minimum of 1 year and a maximum of 7 years.
Children’s privacy protection
Our products and services are designed for businesses only. We do not design or intentionally target children. We do not intentially collect or maintain data from children. If any children’s data is unintentially collected, on notification, #hosting will delete this data immediately.
Where data is processed and stored
We design, build and run our sytems to make sure that your data is as safe as possible at all times, for example while it is being processed and where it is stored. All data is stored in the UK.
How we protect data and keep it secure
We are committed to doing all that we can to keep your data secure. We have set up systems and processes to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure of your data. We protect your data by keeping it in a secure environment. We also make sure that any third parties that we deal with keep all personal data they process on our behalf secure.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website or register through our clients online registration system?
- Information you provide to us while registering with our website (your name, telephone number and e-mail address) either when using the contact form or newsletter registration form.
- Information that you provide to us while registering on our Clients website, Trent Park Equestrian Centre
- Rider Registration Form: tpec.net (full name, home address, phone number, email, age, height, weight, occupation, previous riding experience & ability, medical condition, emergency contact, e-signature); the online registration form is hosted by #Hosting, Without your consent to Trent Park Equestrian Centre’s code of conduct and without imputing your personal data that is required we are unable to offer horse riding at our Centre.
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); services & products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our us on.
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website. This includes your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths.
You have the right to request:
- information about how your personal data is processed
- a copy of that personal data
- that anything inaccurate in your personal data is corrected immediately
You can also:
- raise an objection about how your personal data is processed
- request that your personal data is erased if there is no longer a justification for it
- ask that the processing of your personal data is restricted in certain circumstances
If you have any of these requests, get in contact with our Data Protection Officer.
Following a link to another website
Changes to this policy
If these changes affect how your personal data is processed, #Hosting will take reasonable steps to let you know.
Contact us or make a complaint
Contact the Data Protection Officer (DPO) if you:
- have any questions about anything in this document
- think that yourpersonal data has been misused or mishandled
Hashtag Hosting Ltd
40 Manchester Street,
Page last updated 28 January 2020.